Top of the page
Documents in Portable Document Format (.PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view. Download it now.
Online Banking FAQs
Do I have to apply for Online Banking?
Who do I contact with questions about my Online Banking?
What account can I view online?
- You can view any account for which you are an owner or authorized signer.
Can I have Online Banking for my business?
- Yes, however you will need to come into one of our locations to fill out a business application. The online application is for personal accounts only.
Will I be able to get a copy of my transaction history?
- Yes. You will be able to view and print your statements online.
Can I get a copy of my check?
- Yes. Click on the check number or click on “view image”.
How do I get a User ID and PIN (personal identification number).
Can I have the same user ID as my spouse?
- No, each customer is issued their own user Id and PIN.
Is there a fee for Online Banking?
- No, it is free of charge to our customers!
Can I make loan payments?
- Yes. Simply use the 'Transfer' option to make regular payments to your installment loans. When paying off a loan in full, please contact your local Citizens State Bank location to ensure your payment gets applied correctly.
What do I need to access Online Banking?
- You will need a web browser that supports 128-bit encryption. Once you log in to Online Banking, there is a link to test your browser to ensure that it is compatible. If it is not, you will have the option to download the free software for 128-bit encryption.
Can I change my PIN or user ID?
- Yes, you can change your PIN and user ID as often as you would like by clicking on the Options menu. You will be prompted to change your PIN every 12 months by the system for security reasons.